Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy Day in Cali

good afternoon all... I have not been on my computer all weekend long, spend the weekend just hanging out with the kids... Since Saturday we have had "movie day's" (in the living room with our blankets watching movie and eating popcorn.. And to day was made even better becasue first my DH had the day off; and  we got RAIN (I can not point to the last time we have had any kind of rain) and even so it was not heavy rain, but just enough to make it a cozy day... I asked my 4 yr old why she had no school today, she said because of "King Jr. Martin" (her exact words) I just love her at this stage it shows that she is learning at pre-school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones