Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting back to my Blog.."Nationall Craft Month"

Hi to all :-)
                 Today was such a great and awesome day... I finish not One But Two projects.. I can not tell you the last time I sat and just used my hands to create.. ( most days I am running doing the "mom" thing and that is fine I love that part :-) , but when I am ready to sit in front of my craft table.. I just draw a blank,, In stead of doing my own I am sitting on my computer for hours finding and looking at everything that I want to try and know that I can do and do NOTHING!!!!!! so Today was a good day..

I have wanted to share some of my new "toys" that I have gotten over the last few weeks.. I have stated that my "craft budget" is slim to none!!!  ( thank goodness for Michael's and their 40 and 50 % off coupons!!!! yeahhhh. Number one on my wish list was my Cuttlebug" I was hopping I would get one at CHA but that did not happen..(the price was to much for me).   Then along came EBAY and guess what???
Yes I got one.. I had a winning bid of $45 (yes brand New and in the Box) with shipping it still only came to $60. I was lucky and supper happy to get it.. It came with  a starter set of 4 embossing folder and one die cut.. I also have added 4 A2 embossing folder to my collection (with my Michaels Coupon... yes I live at Michaels!!

If you look behind her you will see my "cricut" (baby bug) I have not moved up to the "expression" and for now don't feel the need too!

NOT DONE YET!!

After an hour of explaining to my DH what a Nestabilitie is and why I needed (yes needed) them I convinsed him to buy me a few ... I got a total of 6 in different shapes. I am learing to use it with my cuttlebug and I can say that I really like what I can do for my cards now!!!P.S. I placed my order thru "7 kidscollegefunds" Supper store.. Thank you guys :-)

One More from EBAY

 

looking at the price for this in the store I thought it would be something that was going to stay on my "wish list". BUT hahaha I just priced a few on EBAY and guess what as you can see I got one not only the "crop a dile" but the case and eyelets for a "winning bid" of (drum roll pleaseeeeee...... $15.71

I will have a few more items to show tomorrow and the next day.. I hope I can keep this energy up to want to create and enjoy EVERYDAY!!!!

HAPPY SCRAPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones