Monday, March 15, 2010

My Prismacolor Pencils

Hello: Since I started coloring my images. I have used Prisma color pencils.. (I have about 20) and those are what I had to work with in coloring..Please let me say that as with card making, coloring is also new to me,, I have visited "Many blogs and you tube and watch to see the many different techniques that are used for coloring with Prisma's. I like the OMS (odorless mineral spirits) with my pencils. ( I have tried the baby oil and I liked it too) Now on to my news; as I stated I only had a few of them... I have been waiting and waiting and my waiting paid off.. I won a full 120 set from EBay for $65.00 I could not afford them from Michaels even with a 50 % coupon so I was SO HAPPY when I saw that I did in fact win.. I know that reading the blogs that is how many others have purchased theirs too.. I got it with in 3 days and I can't wait to start practicing my "shading tech"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones