Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Hello. I hope that everyone is having a Wonderful Wednesday, half way thru the week already. I have enjoyed some well deserved crafting time the last day, I have just been in a good mood and my crafting mojo seems to be flowing now ( i hope it stays with me :0) I finally did a card for Club Anya and Friends. looking at my Photo's in the gallery the last time i entered any thing was back in February. Can't let it go that long again.. Every day is something New over there ( can't keep up with them) But I wanted to color and share my images from the stamp set (Ms. Dressy Anya) and so I was excited when I saw this week's sketch challenge..
Hope you like it.



For My Card: Cardstock:PTI,DP:Colorbok(from Target),Circle Nestie,Sentiment:PTI,bling Image colored with Prisma and OMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones