Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two from Mo's

Good Afternoon from a Windy So California. Very windy Sunday afternoon here where I am. I hope that u are all enjoying your weekend where u may be. I have not posted anything in a few days just been busy with "life" :-) I wanted to share two cards that I have been working on, the Images are both form
Mo's Digital Pencils (don't u just LOVE her images) The first card is a "Thank U card" for Lynette's godparents(in my last post I showed the book mark she made for me). I thought it would be fun to have her help me so she did and I know they are going to love it.
This is "Kissy" she is the cutest thing and reminds me of my "little" one. Lynette is such a Fashionista (she already has her own style and loves all things clothes!!!


this is the dress that she got in her package ( look at those hands... lol)
Recipe
Card stock: Bazzill,DP and ribbon: (Michael's???) Image colored with prisma and OMS & Sakura gel pens,Sentiment (computer) & stamped with:Studio G", flowers:cricut,inked edges with Tim Holtz also Stickles: worn lipstick,Charm: making memories, and Bling

Challenges:
Moe's Challenge-whats love got to do
A Spoon Full of Sugar- #104 Cute and &Girly
Fussy and Fancy Friday- #11  Recipe 

and for my second card Another Mo's; This is "Mothertobe." I made her for a friend of mine that is expecting a baby.. This is for u Melissa and Rick


Recipe:
Card Stock: Bazzill, DP: Oriental Trading (I'm expecting) Punch: Martha Stewart  Image cut out with Nesti , Stamp: PTI, Bling

Challenge:
CardPatterns- Sketch # 65

5 comments:

  1. What sweet cards Sharette! So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT cards. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable cards - love your images! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such an adorable card with the personalize inside picture. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones