Monday, May 17, 2010

I am having a great day



Hi All, Today is such a great Monday for me. I won Piali"s Mother's Day blog  Touch of Creations Candy today!!!! I  opened up my dashboard and there my name was. Thank You Piali and Please tell your Girls that they BOTH did a great job!!!

that was my first good news my 2ND is that my daughter got a package from her "godparents" today ( my best friends.. whom are now living in New Mexico.. She loves getting  mail and seeing her name on the box.. In side the box was a small package address to me. It was 2 beautiful pictures of her daughter's Senior pictures. She just graduated High School CONGRATULATION Alyssa :) there was also the these BEAUTIFUL Bookmarks, which her and her Girls hand made them self's.

Blessing

1 comment:

  1. dont you just love good days like this...thanks for visiting my blog for the Mo's Digital Pencil Dreamteams blog hop
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones