Thursday, May 27, 2010

A little Graduation Post

school colors and Green and Black and her favorite color is yellow

Good evening All; today my oldest daughter Brianna and her friend went to their friend's graduation , She was so excited about being able to go, (only a few tickets to go around). I told her I wanted her to enjoy it and to see it as what she is working so hard for and what is her goal for next year. We have been playing around with a great new product from Michael's (new to me!!). It's spray paint for fabric, it's not in a spray can or has a strong fumes as that. Just  paint in a  spray bottle and so Easy to use. It is in the Girly Isle where they have the American Girl crafting supplies. We made her friend a shirt, and after hers came out really cute, they decided they wanted to make their own with their class of 2011 ( I can't believe my daughter will be graduating from High School next year huh!!!!!!

I got to use my cricut again, to cut out all the letters and the images to go with it.. Love Love my cricut. I used Everyday paper doll, Black letters and Home decor. added some bling.
 Ohhh I almost forgot.. look at my stamp, my first try and attempt at "layering and altering my digis  :0)( Cute graduation images were two images from Birds Cards. and I added the 2010... I was so happy when I did it. funny thing is if u where to ask me I could not explain right now.. But I won't stop practicing now!!!

Receipe
Card stock: Bazzill, DP Michaels ( Sweet Romance) Cricut, images cut with circle nesti and colored with prisma and OMS and Sakura gel pens, prima flower, and Bling

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones