Monday, August 9, 2010

Look What I Got ATG


Hi everyone; look what I got in the mail today :0)... so excited my FIRST ATG (advanced tape glider) that's what the lady from the CHA demo called it .. I ordered  it from Custom Crops about a month ago, but it was on back order I got an email from them last week saying that they had shipped it out to me,  and today I got it.
What was funny is that last week I also saw on a site that u could also get it from Michael's, I paid $26.00, and Michael's has theirs for about $35.00 and I believe u can use ur 40% coupon with it so u might get it for about the same price,,, the one thing that a few people stated was that they did not have a lot in stock, so it's best to call ahead to make sure they have them..

It is soo cute and Pink and it comes with a pack of two rolls of  the 1/4 tape. I was a little intimidated with loading it, but I watched that demo and read the instruction, and I had no problem with it.. I hope I get a chance to play with it later on this evening.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. ooo... I've been debating on the ATG, and that one is adorable! Is it really as easy to use as people say? I love my Glue Glider but the more tape thing is such a draw!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones