Monday, August 16, 2010

Matroyshka doll challenge


Happy Monday, I hope we R having a good start to our week.. I had a great restful night, woke up feeling very refresh. I was up late last night and I completed two more cards, but by the time I was finish I was too tired to post them,

I have been really coloring a lot of images from the Stamping Boutique. and today I have another one, the group is sponsoring a "Monthly Challenge" over at PCP. It started with a freebie and for every week we complete that week's challenge we receive another freebie and so on until we should collect a total of 4 freebies :-)
Recipe:
 Image : Stamping Boutique colored with Prisma and OMS, Card Stock: Kraft (PTI), DP: scrap I got it from Michael's about a year ago, Ribbon: Stamping Up,Charm: W R Memory, Punch: Martha Stewart

Challenges:
Stamping Boutique PCP-Matroyshka doll challenge
Dare U to Digi- #44Blossom & Scraps
Stamping Boutique-Monthly Challenge


Blessings,
Sharette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones