Monday, August 16, 2010

Turtley Awesom

This Challenges is for a Cricut Card with Robyn over at The Pink Stamper. As you can see on my side board that I am  A HUGE FAN of Robyn I just love her videos and projects with the cricut. She is hosting a challenge over at her blog with Critters or Animals.
For my card I used the Stretch Your Imagination and made this Turtley Awesome little turtle. I made her at 3 Inches cut out with Bazzill card stock, for the shell I used the Bazzill swiss dot in green to give it a little dimension. The card DP is from Stamping UP, Punch is EK Success "treading water". But I think what really makes my card stand out is the sentiment. I just love it.... The image is from Paulette over at Create with TLC. I said it before I think she has a sentiment for just about any image that u may have in your collection.

Blessings,
Sharette

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones