Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Delightful Post

Hi everyone I am having such a Long day, one of those days where no matter how much I have been trying I just could not seem to jump start it.  I think my body is telling me it just needs a little time out.

I want to post my card for this weeks challenge over at Delightful Inspiration. As you know every week that you  participate in a challenge you get the next freebie. This week, the image is called "Autumn Wreath" I think it is just very cute and can be used for  lots of Fall and Thanksgiving projects. For my sketch I used this  sketch by Carly.. a  very talented 11 yr old who now has her own blog with all of her creations that can be used in any challenges of your choice. (please stop by and give her some love :0) This card is all so for Double Delight weekly challenges of  Autumn  N the Air.

Recipe:
Card stock: PTI, DP Best Occasions (walmart) flowers (Recollections), and dewdrops
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    LOve the pattern choice. The roses are just the icing on top.

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the flourishes Sharette! The colors make me crave an iced mocha! :)
    Hope you are enjoying the latest Designed2Delight freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones