Monday, November 8, 2010

A Day at the Patch

Ok; here is another fall project that I made.. I LOVE this Pumpkin.. It is NOT a card (at least I did not make it as one.. It is a layout that I purchased for ONLY .99 cents from the Cutting Cafe. If you check out the blog site you can see what her DT came up with , When I showed my DD she said she wanted to me to set it up as a part of our Fall decorations. and you know what??? I was thinking the same thing too :0) I wanted to add sweet little Pumpkin Emma which is a  digi that I purchased from All that Scraps. this goes with this week's Wednesday challenge which is to create TWO items. One is Autumn or Fall and the other is Christmas.

Recipe:
I printed this layout 2xs first on Kraft and the second on this Orange card stock, which I then ran Thur my Cuttle bug machine and sponged the edges with my chalk box orange ink.. I added some 3-d stickers and finished off with a little stitching with my white gell pen. the Ribbon is from Michael's and I popped up Emma with some pop dots.

also for the following challenges:
Crafty Emma- Forever Autumn
Digi Doodle Shop Best- Fall/ Autumn
The Creative Cottage- # 26 Embossing

Happy Scrapping,

21 comments:

  1. I think this will be awesome decoration! Lovely pumpkin! And the leaves are gorgeous - especially the chestnut one.

    Thanks for sharing with us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes a wonderful Autumn decoration! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just too perfect! I love the embossing on the pumpkin, the way you attached the sentiment and your image. Overall, just perfect! thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! Love the embossing on the pumpkin. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspiration Paints!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh really lovely! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I love that pumpkin shape,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya
    wow a fabulous creation, great design,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to 2moro, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. GReat project thanks for joining in with us at creative cottage challenge blog this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again :D

    I don't remember if I have post this at your blog before, if so I'll just do it again :D
    I am one of the DT members and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a darling Fall card. I love your detail and all that great texture. Thanks for joining us at DDSB for this weeks challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a fabulous idea !!!!!

    thanks for joining us at sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous love the design & the image is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges & hope you will join again next time.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful Fall project!! Thanks for joining us on the creative inspirations paint blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is too sweet! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabby project... Love pumkins!!! Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous, a great shaped card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable project. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too cute. I love the embossing and all the extra detail....very awesome job. Thanks for joining us at SSDS

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones