Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 3- A cute little Platypus


Hi everyone isn't Bikkie Just the cutest little "platypus" you every saw :0) Love him soo bundle up in his snow suite as he plays with his little "snowman" friend. He is one of the stamps that I was so fortunate and happy to win along with the entire TSB Xmas Digi Set #2. Please check our TSB blog to see all of the other cute little critters that Marina has to offer.
I love it know that my kids see me full on head over heals in love with my "Craft" that now they come to me."Mommy can you make me a card for my friends", "can you cut out some thing for me on your Cricut". and of course I do . ( I love when they ask..shhhhhh!!!!  This card was for my Daughter who had a gift exchange and school today and wanted a card to go along with the gift she bought for her "secret santa".

I colored him with my Prisma & OMS the DP is from "colorful Christmas" collection. Card stock: Bazzill and then I popped up everything with some pop dots and the sentiment is from TLC (thanks so much Paulette)

For the following challenges:
Pixie Dust Studios- Let it snow
Cards for men-Christmas

Happy Crafting,

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sharette, love that image is so full of fun, fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge and bloghop. With hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Your coloring really is awesome! You know, we have a DT Call over at Digi's With Attitude! Challenges... You should apply *wink wink*

    Cindy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is gorgeous Sharette, beautiful image and colouring! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge and blog hop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharette...This is adorable and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones