Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 9 Soo Late!!!

This is soo late and I am soo sorry,, Ok what is the worst thing that can happen to us.. Yes!! my computer "died" on me. ( short story..  My Son borrowed my lap top Thursday night last week. Friday morning I woke up and my computer was "crashed".. BLUE SCREEN and nothing else. I had borrowed my DD's over the weekend and that was working just fine.. My Son borrowed it Sunday night and Monday morning Yes!! hers had also crashed. what ever sight he was on left us with a "nasty virus and no computer. So that is why I am soo behind now.. I am posting from my Daughter's because mine is still not up and running Yet!! but at least I was able to bring hers back to life. ( it only took me  two days with everything else that need to be done..
This was./is my card for the 9th day of my 12 day series. I made a circle card which I decided would also be great to make it an ornament that can be hung from a Tree or as a part of your Christmas decorations..

The Sentiment is a freebie from Bizzy Beck Blog and Challenge ( she as some amazing sentiments freebies
I cut out with my largest scallop nesti and added some DP. the ribbons from PTI and the present is from Jolee's and I added some stickles for a little sparkle
Challenges:
The Crafty Pad- Christmas
Freshly Brewed- Christmas
2 Sisters Challenge # 18-Christmas
Paper Playtime- Christmas

Happy Scrapping,


1 comment:

  1. Great creation! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/

    Merry Christmas!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones