Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the 2nd Day I made a "Recycled" Gift Bag



Hi everyone is it me or is the days just getting shorter and shorter. Boy I thought getting an early start on my chores today would save me some time,, But guess what??? it did NOT. I look up and it's dark out side, I am still doing laundry and trying to work on some gifts for my kids and for the school. I wanted to show you my project for today. I got this sweet snowflake fairy Neva  from Amy Young for  "All That Scraps". I knew she was coming soo I just was soo happy when our "mail woman" delivered her to me yesterday. This weeks challenge was to show our last minute gifts. I could not decided what to do with her after I got her all colored. So after racking my brains I deiced to grab a gift bag that I had in my stash. I know it's old but I have never used it before It was all covered with "leaves and so it really did not go with what I wanted. Soo I got some craft paper and covered the front of the bag and then was ready to decorate it.


Challenges:
7 Kids College Fund-Winter Wonderland


Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones