Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some thing New and Old

Hi everyone.. boy this week has come and gone already, tomorrow is Friday!!! I have another Greeting Farm stamp.. yes and before it's asked I do have more that just them.. (I had my last two images several months ago, but never got a chance to get them on to a card... so I just wanted to use them before I did any other images. :0) But I also feel that  they are my absolute "Favorite Rubber & Digi " stamp co. that I can use them every day and NOT get tired of seeing these sweet little "people" hehehe... This is Dee Dee from the "Wild Sprouts Collection. Look at her "little face" is she Not the sweetest. ( she reminds me so much of my 5 yrs old. And I have to mention my DP is it not soo "yummy" This is one of the newest 6x6 paper pack from  "Nikki Sivils" ( I have one other of her P.P & just love them her style is Gorgeous.. Please check out her blog she is showing all of her collection with a chance to when one. This one is called "Sugar Cooke"

Dee Dee is Colored with Prisma and OMS. I added some balls (pearls from Basic Gray) to her pony tails. and added some stickles to her bow. ( my daughter loves dressing up with sparkles) and a little to her socks but its hard to see from the picture. Even though I colored her a while back. This is the First time using Dee Dee so I would say she is Something old because I have had her a while , But something New because it is the first time that I have put her on a card.
Truly Scrumptious- #48 Sketch
Card Stock PTI. New: DP and Card Stock Stickers are from  Nikki Sivils (Sugar Cookie) Ribbon is from my stash (it is the last of it and I do love it soo. Punch Martha Stewart Pearls are from Basic Gray. Finished of my card with adding pop dots to pop every thing up. I hope you enjoy.

Challenges
Move Along W/ Time- Ring Out the Old Ring in the New
Rainbow Lady's Challenge- It's All New to Me
Sassy Studios- Something New
Southern Girls Challenge- Any Thing Goes

Happy Scrapping,

19 comments:

  1. Sharette this is fantastic!! I just love your coloring and your layout is over the top gorgeous!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, beautiful colors!!
    Glad to found your blog with FP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love that edging. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is lovely Sharette. Love the bright colours and super image. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sharette, beautifully coloured and I love your fancy edging. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! I love the layout and her little bows are just darling! Thanks for the sweet comments over on my blog...Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just cute as it gets! Love the image with the added sparkle. Sounds as if you have a little helper..how fun! Great paper and I adore the little I heart you tag. Thanks so much for joining the Stampin B's this week for the old/new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Ah this is a super card, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT and Rainbow Ladys Challenge this week Hazelxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharette, this is such a cute card! She has such lovely long eyelashes!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this is super sweet, Sharette! And you are right - that paper IS yummy! Fabulous job with your coloring! I also love how you dressed up her bows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very cute card! All the colours of your image and papers etc are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeee the way you used Sugar Cookie!! I am on Nikki's DT and WOULD loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to showcase this on her blog later this month during my "Showcase On You" post that I do every month!!! If you would like me to share this on Nikki's blog... please send me an image of your GORGEOUS card and your blog addy!! Hope to hear from you soon!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card I love brown and pink together. Thank you for joining in rainbow Lady's challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card, I love your papers and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Love the card its super, Thanks for playing along on Rainbow Ladys Challenge and MAWTT . Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week and good luck!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this is super cute. Love that border and the ribbon and the papers and image are TDF nevermind TGF!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Hope to see you again. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning card Sharette, perfect colouring...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones