Saturday, February 12, 2011

Digi Day at SOG - A Book Mark


Hi everyone "Happy Saturday" I don't know where you all are, But here in "sunny California" it is an absolute gorgeous day. I have been enjoying it soo much. Finally some of this cold weather has left us ( at least for a while). Today is digi day over at SOG ( We are meeting at SNR. I had mention in one or several of my other post that the 2nd Saturday of every month SOG has digi day with challenges, games and "lots" of prizes.

This is my project for the "Early Bird" challenge. We are challenge to make a "Book Mark". I made a corner book mark i f you would like the tutorial you can find it Here. The best thing is that is is "really simple and easy to make. it took me no tame at all to bring it all together..


Back in January my sweet baby girl Lynette won a challenge at SOG Birthday challenge (it was there kids challenge) and here is one of her prizes. This is "Smarty Tobie" (aren't boys with glasses soo "cute" :0)))). He is NOT even in release yet and wont be until March. So Lynettei is the first person to have him (yes I had to get permission from her to use him.. heheehehe. Can I just say again I just Love him its just that sweet innocent look in his face. He was colored with my Prisma and OMS. He is soo ready to read me a story, can't wait to her how it ends.

I kept it pretty simple. I wanted Tobie to be the Main focus of my book mark. Card stock is Bazzill, DP is TPC (Michael's) the picture of the book was just "Perfect" so I didn't have to do any thing but cut  it our and rounded the corders. (told you "easy"hehehe. Ribbon also from Michael's added some faux stitching whit my white gell pen and added a red button. and pop dots to pop Tobie up.

I just grabbed the closest thing on my desk at the moment. ( my favorite reading material.

Challenges:
Little Claire's-Any Thing Goes
Simply Create- Bold & Bright
Simon Says Stamp- Any Thing but a Card

Happy Scrapping,



8 comments:

  1. Sharette this book mark is just the cutest. Love the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he!Thanks for joining us at simply create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable. Love the bright primary colors and that image is cute as can be! This cute bookmark will be so fun to use. Terrific job on the "Cut it Out" challenge! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharette, this is such a cute bookmark! yes, he's adorable and I love the bright colors you used, the faux stitching and the bright red button to balance it out! Great job! Thanks for playing along with this week's Our Creative Corner challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah, this bookmark is so cute!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bookmark! The colors are so fun and cheery, and you did a nice job with the cutting. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute bookmark! Thanks for entering a proje t other than a card. All other things being equal, I like to acknowledge the extra effort involved in making a project vs a card. Thanks for playing at the OCC This week!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones