Monday, February 14, 2011

Teacher's Valentine Treats with EDPD


Happy Valentine Day everyone. I want to just jump into my post. I was wondering what I was going to make for my kids teachers for Valentine. I only have to make Valentine for my younger two.. But they have Two Teachers each so that's a total of 6 gifts that I had to make. My oldest Daughter was going through my closet and said " Mom what  R you going to do with these Mail boxes that you bought but never used". And there was my Project for my "Teachers Gifts". Last Year on Robins " My Pink Stamper" (you guys know I love her & got the pleasure of meeting her at CHA Last year not this one :) Posted a video of how she "altered these mail box with her EDPD. and I just loved them. She is also having a challenge on her "blog" this week to use the color "black" with any other color. So this one will be my "entry" into the challenge The mailboxes are from Target in the $1.00 section. I must have picked up about a dozen of them last year. But never got up the nerves to try, so they have been sitting in my closet for a "year" my DH was soo happy because I had lessen my "clutter" ( as he calls it.. hehehehe.

These where soo easy and soo quick to make. The longest part for Me at least was just getting my dolls together. ( you know they had to look their best for Valentine "0). Once I did that everything else was just a snap to put together.  What is even better was that I got to use up a lot of my Valentine paper that I had, Remember I said that I also bought the paper pack from Target too. Being 12x12 I cut them in half and usually only use one half. But with this I was able to use a lot of them up too along with just my "scraps" to cut out her shoes and tops. or bottoms. 

When my DD saw that I had made them she.. "Needed me to make 2 more for her friends". SO there you have it a total of 6 and you can see they all all different. So everyone can say that they have a "one of a kind"
My DP was cut at 3 7/8 by 12. and my ATG gun and just wrapped around it and closed at the bottom. I also used different ribbon or lace ribbon paper to decorate. For my white one The paper was just soo Gorgeous I did not add anything extra to it.

As you can see that it's just for more that candy. This T-Shirt was an easy fit. ( do you Love the little stamp on top of the mail flag. It has those little springs on them so they actually "wobble" I hope you enjoyed what you saw and that it was NOT too much  ( I don't want to "overwhelm' but I also wanted to make sure that  you didn't miss a thing.

Challenges:
One Stitch at a Time- Make it Pretty
PaperWorks- Hearts/Valentine
Fussy & Fancy Friday- Sweet Treats-eatables

Happy Scrapping,


5 comments:

  1. Your "clutter" turned FABULOUS!! I love the paper you used and the dolls are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow !! They are absolutely stunning !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Love the t-shirt inside! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Super cute!

    I have a giveaway over at my blog
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too adorable. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones