Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're Too Kind

Hi everyone I wanted to pop in between making dinner to just post this supper little cute "snowman" and the little bird he is feeding.. This is the last image for the week of January in the "progressive" challenge that is being held at Delightful Inspiration. I love the fact that he is all layred up :0). Of course I colored him with my Prisma and OMS and yes added a little "stickles" to his fur.and my Sakura gell pen in red for the little heart on his hat.
I am soo in love with this DP. I don't know if I shared this with you before ( I think I did.. a few weeks ago Michael's was having there end of "winter clearance" sale. But out side of the stores in those "large" binds that they have. it was filled with these "$2.00 grab bag.. Yes only two dollars you could not choose whats was in the bag you just had to buy the entire bag.. Well my bag had I thought 1 complete "Christmas" paper pack and some other Christmas's goodies. When I got home I riped opened my bag to find Two brand new paper packs ( Deja Views-name) and they are just "gorgeous".
Card stock: Recollections, DP: Deja Views- Fair Isle Christmas. Ribbon- Michael's($1.00 bind) oval Nesti and then ran thru my "cuttle bug". Sentiment PTI and stamped with Memento "lady bug" and cut with my scrap scissors.
Challenges:
Eat Sleep Stamp-Sketch 116
Pollycraft Monday- Baby it's cold outside

Happy Crafting,


9 comments:

  1. beautiful job. love your coloring technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Wonderful winter card! Great clours! Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is a cute snowman! Thanks so much for joining us for our Winter or Spring challenge at 'For Fun' this week.

    Hugs, Ali x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, love those papers.... what a bargain x

    Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, great colours and image.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft his week.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image! Perfect for National Bird Feeding Month, too. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute image. Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges. We always love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find for those papers. The card is wonderful and I do love both the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image! Your coloring is fabulous. And nice score on these papers. They're awesome!! Such a treat to have you play along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones