Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring time with Anya


Hello my Wonderful Crafty friends. hehehe I hope that this Gorgeous Sunday has brought you lots of blessing and family time together. Sooo to continue or conclude/ with my Greeting Farm Miss Anya tribute :0) This is another image from the Miss Anya Collection.


I have had these little cuties just sitting in my "stamp box" waiting to be colored and showcased., but I was always a little "nervous" to color them. especially when you see ALL the gorgeous creations being displayed over at The Greeting Farm Blog and Gallery. I wanted to to a "Spring" theme and her with her basket of "fresh" cut flowers is just a "Perfect" image for any spring time layout. I colored her all up with my Prisma and OMS. for her flower and the bow in her hair I used my "sakura" gell pen.

I used this week's sketch form Eat Sleep Stamp # 123
Sketch 123

Card Stock is from PTI. DP is : American Crafts, I used my Large Nesti Oval and scallop to cut out Anya with. Sentiment is from Craft Lounge: Easter set and stamped with Memento Rich cocoa. I added some bling to represent the four colors of Red, Green, Yellow and Purple which are also the color challenge for this week's challenge over at "Claudia and Co. Challenge blog. and to finish off I used my "white" gell pen to add some dot's around the boarders and pop dot to make everything pop.. I hope you have enjoyed seeing just a "few" of my Anya  stamps from The Greeting Farm"

Happy Crafting,


Challenges:
Mami Doodles- Spring
Stamp Something- Spring has Sprung
Stamping with the Dragon- Bring on  Spring
Sassy Studios- Blooms/flowers

20 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Fabulous coloring on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such a wonderful job on all of these, but I think this one is my favorite ... your coloring is just perfect. Thanks for sharing these!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!
    Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Your coloring is fabulous! Love her socks! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharette, I adore this card! So so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously this is super cute...love the coloring. I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card ~ love that Miss Anya image. Thanks for joining us at Claudia & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a really pretty card :0)..thanks for joining us at WNW...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch, Sharette! Lovin' your colours and doodled corners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beyond cute card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharette,
    what a lovely card! Very good colouring in on the image!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Thanks for your sweet comment - sending you a giant hug. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the details on this and the DP! thanks for playing with Claudia and Company! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, great springy colours, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card Sharette. Love the colours and pretty mix of papers.
    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. She just shouts spring!! Girl I love your coloring too. Your card is just adorable. I'm still smiling at this card. Love it!! Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab job you did coloring her up - it's great! Thanks for playing along with us over at Claudia and Company!

    ReplyDelete
  18. G/f you have no need of any tips on hair coloring!! You rock it out!!!! Oh my goodness! This is amazing!! I am loving all the new Anya's and definitely have to pick some of these up! My wish list always exceeds my funds...lol!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colours you have used to make such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at stamping with the dragon

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely sweet card! Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones