Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time for This Week's Thursday Challenge with BLD

Good Afternoon everyone... I have been missing in action a lot lately..As to why I am a  little late with my post for this week's challenge over at BLD.http://loriboyd2.blogspot.com/2011/04/by-lori-designs-challenge-bldc13.html  I have been doing a lot of running with my Daughter with helping her out because she is having her "Senior Prom" this weekend. eeehhhhhhh SO EXCITED :0))))
We got everything already from her "Dress" to her Shoes and hair and make up (we have been trying out different looks). I have to pick her up from school to get a few more accessories for her and then I think we should be set !!!!!!


OK so back to our regular schedule program. hehehe; here is this week;s color challenge and my card using "Puddle Jumper Kyle". I was really excited with this week's color challenge because I got to use this "super" cute new DP that I got from Michael's last week. It's by  Amanda Blu I believe this pack is called "Bonnie Blu".. It's has some fabulous papers in there including Flocked, foiled and flat, I LOVE them all and I got it on clearance for $3.99 ( Love Clearance don't you ;0).


I colored "Kyle" with my Prisma and OMS. Lori has a technique where she leaves the hair with No colors and it's always awesome to me .. Sentiment is from my TGF stamp set I stamped with Memento "Rich Cocoa" .

Card stock is PTI, I used some twine and a button from my stash. Had these large gold bards and thought they would bring out lots of the colors in the DP, ( Did I mention that I really love this paper.. look at that plaid.  Hope you like it too..

Challenges:
Cooking It Up With Katie- Recipe 1,2,3
Simon Says Stamp- For a child
Crafty Cardmakers-Teenage Boy
Pink Paper Paradise- Make it Monday
My Partner in Crafting- Layer it Up
Woodware- Anything Goes

Happy Scrapping,

12 comments:

  1. Love the plaid background!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharette, this card is adorable. I especially love the plaid BG paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boy card and your coloring is great. I hope your daughter has a wonderful time at her prom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card for the boys! Great job! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sharette another cute card. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too many fella cards. Love the plaid dp ! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card cute image
    thanks for entering our challenge at crafty cardmakers and come and play again soon
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent card!! Love that paper, and that price love it even more, lol!!

    Kyle is coloured perfectly.

    Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet cad Sharette, I love that tartan paper - it's fabulous and lovely colouring of the cute Kyle.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww he is adorable!! Fantastic card! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw this is lush, love the cord you have wrapped around as well, Thanks for playin with us at Crafty Cardmakers

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!
    Thanks for following our recipe at Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones