Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'mmm Back!!!!


Hi everyone.. Wow I can't believe it's been a WHOLE MONTH since my last post..I had to take a "much need break to get some of my priority in order. ( I know that ALL of you can understand that.:0)... over the last 6 weeks we had some unexpected challenges come up with in my immediate family.. Let me first say that we are ALL HEALTHY AND WELL..and I do thank God for the blessings that he has graced us with. So just wanted to make that clear. 
I also want to thank those of you who have taken the time to send  an email or a message asking about me and making sure that everything was ok with my self and my family..I can't say just how much that filled my heart.. ( Thank you for saying that you missed seeing my work... it lets me know that someone is paying attention.. hehehe Again I say thank you
Never the less we are going thru some adjustment right now, but I know that I will look at those changes and challenges as Opportunities for something New and wonderful. They say if One door closes just open another and if that one is still close; then BREAK a window, find a crack, or a whole and just bulldoze your way thru.  That's where my Art Journal page comes in.. soo as much as I have not done any card making or other projects.. I have kept up with the progressive weekly challenges over at "The Greeting Farm" with their "HE-ART Journaling. and this week's theme is "Text". 
Well it's very late and I have an early and long day ahead of me tomorrow.. But I have created several cards and I will be posting them tomorrow..

Hugs and Blessings to all my Crafty Friends and Family



1 comment:

  1. Great job on the project. Glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones