Thursday, October 13, 2011

Farm Fresh Challenge Spy Day



TGIF.. Everyone. We have come to the end of another week.. Boy where "does" the time go..bu Hey who is complaining.. It's Friday and that means it time for our  2nd Spy Day over at The Farm Fresh Challenge Blog..and boy do we have a 'gorgeous" card to share with you all today...

Look at this Beautiful Creation by:


And here is my card that I made using "Hope and Grace" Classy.. I just love this image with her little gloves and tea... and whats more I think it just goes Perfect with the Tea-riffic clear stamp set.

Remember you have all week long to play along with us.. Just make sure you post your card to the "linky" or to either TGF gallery or our gallery over at "Split Coast Stampers"



2 comments:

  1. Sharette, I love it and what a great way to combine the two stamp sets! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones