Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Day 1 (a day late)

 Hello everyone.. I finally had a day to my self. (and it was Wonderful..The house was still full and on top of that we have family over still as I am posting this. But I just worked right thru it :0)). I am still working on my Christmas cards.So I wanted to get caught up with my 12 Days of Christmas Cards series.. I did not get a chance to post my Day one card..

I just love La La Land Carft stamps.. Marci and Luka are just the cutest.. So when I saw "Angel Marci". I knew that I wanted her to use for my cards. She is just soo BEAUTIFUL..don't you agree??? She comes in both "Rubber" and Digi.. She is a  "digi"!!!

 I colored her up with my Prisma Pencils..and my Skaura Star dust pen. Her wings and Halo are just too cute to me. so I added star dust to those as well..
 Was soo Happy to get my PTI package in the mail today.. I ran out of some of my Holiday card stock colors and did not want to make a trip to Michael's.. Where as for my Card stock basis... Nothings better than PTI. So when I got my package it saved me from going out and I was able to try out my new Stamp set. My card is measured at 5 x 4 1/4. DP is what I got at the end of last year from "Michael's. Deja Views12 x 12 paper pack.. I got it in a grab bag for $2.00 with some other GREAT items....It's Deja Veiws "Fair Isle Christmas" I just love the paper and because it had soo much going on already..   I did not want to add any thing extra.. So I just added some "Flourish Swirls from Reflection .. (those I did get from Michael's) and added two snow flakes.

Challenges:
Prairie Fairy Fridays-Winter Blue and White
Simply Create- All about Christmas
Paper Sundaes- Winter Wonderland



Happy Scrapping,








1 comment:

  1. Adorable angel and lovely papers, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Prairie Fairy Fridays
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones