Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and a Monday Funday with Farm Fresh Challenge

Happy New Year everyone.. We are on Day 2 of 2012, and I my self really don't do or should I say stick with any New Year resolution, but the one thing that I do plan or "goal" that I am setting for my self, is just to get more dedicated to my "Craft".
Today is Monday Fun day #14 at "The Farm Fresh Challenge. and this week we have a 
Color Challenge : Blue, White and One other Color
for me that would be "Green"
 I got a few new images from The Greeting Farm and one of them is this sweet little set from "Oliver & Amelia" Surprise. This set is just perfect for Birthday or Anniversary. I went very simple with my card being it is a "masculine" one.  I only cut out a  little square of my DP from My Minds Eye " lime Twist". a cute little ribbon and some "button brads" Sentiment is also from the Stamp set.
I colored Oliver up with my Prisma Pencils and OMS... I have seen some great inspiration where the image's hair is just left as is.  Does he not look soo "handsome" in his jeans and dressy shirt with cute vest.

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI
Image: Oliver The Greeting Farm
DP: Lime twist "My Minds Eye"
Embellishments: Brads, ribbon and glitter pen (bow) white gel pen

Challenges

Happy Scrapping,

3 comments:

  1. Oliver is just too cute! Love the papers and layout you used! Adorable card :)

    Happy New Year to you!!!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharette, I hope you had a wonderful New Years as well. I think your did a fantastic job with Oliver. He is just adorable and you sure have made him look like a cutie with how you have used your pencils. I had to read it twice just to make sure I had read correctly. This is great. Love your color combo as well. Very very sweet boy/man card. :O) Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharette what a sweetie Oliver you have here! I just love the softness of the papers you chose, very boy-ish but very sweet still. What a great layout with the stitching and different panels, wonderful job as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones