Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Showcase and a Sketch

Hi everyone.. What a Wonderful and restful Saturday. ( my one and only day off) and soo I am making the most of it, and do I have some Amazing news to share today...  I love Nikki Sivilis  and her gorgeous creations with her Scrapbook kits and 6x6 paper pad.. I posted several of my cards with DP from a few of her 6x6 paper pad lines.. Well Guess What??? I was "SHOWCASED".. today on Nikki's Blog with 2 of my cards using her paper and two of my sweet images from the "Greeting Farm" how Awesome is that.. Julie Tucker Wolek (Coordinator)  emailed me a few week's ago asking if she could showcase my cards and of course it was a big fat YES!!.. Thank you Julie and Nikki. Soo honored to be included in a group of some Amazing and Gorgeous Creations.

Now for this week's SCS Farm Fresh Saturday Sketch Challenge #2.
Here is my card suing this week's Sketch. I just love it. I used Princess Anya #2 from the Princess Collection.. Just love her gorgeous hair.. I decided to "paper piece her out fit and crown. with Echo Park Yours Truly"
 I also used two stamps from the "Build a Onesie" clear stamp set.  My stamp kind of smudge o the flowers.. but I added some bling to the center.. love that little crown.. don't you..
and here is the inside of the card.. Again love using the left over scrap paper.. that way we don't wast any thing.. I added the little crown again to the inside.. Looks gorgeous and the "pink card stock"


4 comments:

  1. Aww.. that patterned paper is fit for a princess! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...she is so sweet. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was honored to share your cards my dearest!! You cards are always BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee this one! I love love love the colors and that Princess is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones