Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Little Retro Spring Cleaning


hello my sweet crafty friends. Hope you are "All" having a super Crafty week'.. Yes we have to come to our half way point in the week.And it just soo happen to be our  FFC  Retro Fresh Wednesday for the month of March. and this month we are doing a little "Spring Cleaning".. Yes we are cleaning out all of our crafty drawers and shelf's and spaces to make room for what else!!! More Crafting Items.. hehehehe....
Ok back to our Challenge.. We want you to pull out an older Greeting Farm Images or "digi's (maybe something that you have Never used or colored. ( trust me I still have a few of them that I have Yet to                get "ink" to them).. Or maybe some that you have not pulled out to play with in a while.. Get a little  "Spring cleaning  and make a card layout or project for this fun challenge at the same time..
For my card I used "Hope & Grace"  Sing.. (she is no longer in the store). I got Sing a while back from a Farmers Market at TGF.. I got a few of the H&G sets ( the line is No longer is the store as well).. So I am     very happy I grabbed her up when I got a chance.. 
I went with the Full theme of Sing and created a little "Tropical Beach scene".. My paper is from Echo Park Walk in the Park.. They remained me of waves. So I thought lets give her some Rainbow Waves. ( who wouldn't Love those kind of waves).. My embellishments are from Joliee's Boutique..
 Here is a close up of Sing.. I colored her with my Prisma Pencils and OMS.. cut her out very close to the "black lines and then used Pop dots  to make her pop of the card just a little. I kind of set her so "only" her feet is touching the tip of the water.
and here is what I did to the inside of the card to finish it off>>>> OK, so know if you would like to play along Please head over to the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog for all the details.. Remember that you will have a Whole Month to play along so that give you enough time with our Spring Cleaning to get some crafting done.. I would love to come around and visit your blogs to see just what you have crated..

Happy Crafting,


5 comments:

  1. Sharette she is gorgeous! Love your colouring and the cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooooooo cute! I love love love how you used the Crate paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little ocean scene! She is too cute, great job!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones