Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Sketch #9

Happy Saturday Everyone.. I wanted to Show you our Newest Saturday Sketch# for the FF Split Coast Stamper Challenge. I am doing a little Late Night crafting and Posting because I was gone for most of the day..  
I have been waiting and counting down to the Hunger Game and today was my day to see it.. And I had the best time ever.. The movie was Amazing, I read all 3 books before I went to see it and I was NOT disappointed.. It was a great day in all getting to spend some quality time with both my Mom and my Sweet oldest child my DD and my Oldest Nest. Had a great "girls day out"
 
Don't you just love this "Sketch".. I was blown away when I first saw it.. But it did Not scare me, I was up to the challenge, and I think I came out with something "pretty good"
for my card I used the Newest March release "Sitting Cute".  I just Loved this Set, Anya is soo adorable with her "ponytail".. I just Love that we get soo much with this set too. Not only her Couch but this cute "cushion" and sentiment..  I used My Minds Eye "Bling of an Eye" this is a Great 6x6 pack. I paper pieced her cushion and her shirt. I colored her with my Prisma and OMS... Ribbon, flowers and pearls are from Michael's. Sentiment is stamped with "Rich Cocoa" Memento Ink.

Here is a close up of hte Inside of my card.. I just loving adding sentiment or something fun to the inside of my cards Now.

We would Love for you all to play along.. You can find all the information about our challenges and how to upload your card to our gallery over at our SCS Forum  

Happy Scrapping, 


3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the little flowers and loving the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the movie great! I was really happy with how it turned out!

    This card is adorble! When I first saw the sketch I was a little intimidated, but the more I look at it, the more fun it's going to be! Better get busy!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones