Monday, May 7, 2012

Dressing Up and Metal with Marci

Happy Monday to all my Wonderful Crafty friends.. I hope your week is off to a great start.. We are having some Gorgeous Sun and weather, so that's what I would call a great start to any day of the week. 
I have another Marci card to share with you today.. I colored her a few weeks ago, I even cut her out with my Oval Nesti, then she just kind of sat around. So when I saw the new Inspiration challenge over at La La Land Crafts Blog I decided to play along..  
Dress UP Marci
 The theme over at La La Land Crafts this week is "All wired UP.' using some kind of wire or metal on your projects.. which I  realized I had no of... But I did have these really cute "gold bead spacer" that I got from "pizzazzaplenty" and they sure have a "metal look" to them; and what was even better is that they played great in my color scheme..  I am soo into "yellow" right now and I will be using a lot for the spring and summer season.. My DP is some of my older "October Afternoon" Thrift Shop. This has always been one of my favorite lines of any of my DP.. and when I dug it out my stash and saw the yellow and blue polka dot I knew it would be perfect. I finished off my layout with some of my decorative tape from my Smash collection.. as long as I have had this tape along with my "smash book" I am glad I found a way to use it.
Here is the Sketch I used.
 

 Here is a close up of Marci. Coloring with my Prisma Pencils and OMS
The inside of my card.. Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. 
and again I am soo into using all of my scraps.. even the smallest of strips could be used for something.
Have a WONDERFUL day and 

Happy Scrapping,


2 comments:

  1. smashing make, those colours are so bright and cheerful


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K
    GUEST DESIGNER FOR SKETCH SATURDAY DURING MAY 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones