Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy End of National Scrapbook Day

Hello, everyone.. HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY"" I my self did not do any "scrapbooking",spent the morning, house hunting, and then came home and clean up my "craft area'.. that took 2 hours. After that I was able to sit and do a couple of cards.. I wanted to color up some very colorful hair with my images. So As I was going thur my images, it dawn on me that I have not used any of my TGF images in a couple of weeks. So I decided that it was time for some of them to come back out and play.. The Beans really wanted to come out to play. 
Shimmer Bean from "The Greeting Farm" With her Hot Red Hair
I stamped her on PTI white card stock with my memento Black Tuxedo ink. I stamped the whole image as I knew I wanted to use it as a frame. Card stock from PTI.. I colored her hair red, because I knew just the DP that I wanted to use for my card.. "Miss Caroline "Dilly Dally by My Mind's Eye.. Ohh I am going to soo use this paper pad up. I just LOVE every piece of my 6x6 set. Ribbon is also from PTI. I was soo excited to get my 2 brand New M.S. butterfly punches.. the bigger one has been a favorite of mine for every, it has LONG been on my wish list and  I was soo happy when she took me to Michaels and we found it, then I saw the smaller one, and with our coupons I was able to get both. I added some pearls from pizzazaplenty  and flowers from Michael's too.
I colored her up with my 4 different reds with my Prisma colored pencils. I had fun with this and I think it came out pretty darn cute. I put her in a "aqua colored outfit and matching flower, I then added a lot of glitter glue to all her flowers.
Here is the Inside using just some scrap paper and I thought this sentiment and butterfly was really cute with the front sentiment. 

I hope you are enjoying your Day and got lots of  "Scrapping" done, I have a few more projects that I want to work on, soo I say good night and 

HAPPPY SCRAPPING,


Challenges
All That Scraps- A -Aqua S-Sparkle (lots of glitter on the flowers)
Crafty Calender- Things with Wings
Send A Smike 4 Kids- Buttons, Ribbons,and or Flowers
Fussy and Fancy- Butterflies Ribbons and Punches
Pile it On- Fairytale, fantasy and daydreams

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharette
    A gorgeous card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...she's so cute! love the sweet layout and awesome coloring!! thanks for joining us at ATS challenge! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love love love your card.
    Thank You for joining us at All That Scraps this week.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, lovely image and really like the red hair. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love her red hair!
    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just beautiful, love your sweet card with the wonderful details! Thanks for sharing it with us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our "Buttons, ribbons and/or flowers" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones