Friday, May 25, 2012

Soo Flipping Happy!!

Happy Friday Everyone. I have a quick post for you ALL today... My Eye has gotten a LOT better as of yesterday... I still have a little "blur" in my left eye, but Not as much as before, Turns out I had a real BAD ear infection in both my ear. Although my Doctor does not believe that the two are the same thing, since taken my Amoxicillin for the last week it has gotten better, But I wont know for sure until I do in fact see an Optometrist. (which I have to wait for my referral to come through).
It is my week to share with your for this week's Inspiration over at SOC. and I have a very cute and Simple Summer card to share with you today.
I can Not color my images as I want to and my DH stays on top of me to Not strain my eyes any more than I need to, so just stamped my image with different ink pad to give some colors and details to my image.
I used on of my "Stamp of the Week" image from Unity Stamp Co.
"we Have Each Other"
 My card was very easy and once I knew what I wanted to do, was very easy and simple to put together. I started out with a Kraft card stock cut at 5X51/2 from PTI, One sheet of paper from Echo Park New "Summer Hello" and some sticker embellishment from the same paper pack. I stamped my "Flip Flops" with "Blueberry Sky and Raspberry Fizz. and for the sentiment Orange Zest. I then used my Martha Stewart black ultra fine marker to create a little frame around the image and sentiment, and I was done.

 Here is a close up of my image. Not too happy with my stamping, But again it's hard to get small details when your focus is off with your vision.
used the other side of my DP and another Sticker I created the inside. I can say that you really do NOT need a lot of paper and materials to create a card, Use what you have and you can make some gorgeous creations. 


Hope you have a Great day and a Wonderful Weekend.

Happy Scrapping,


4 comments:

  1. I'll take my ailment, thank you! ;D I'm happy to know that you're on the upswing and pray that the rest works itself out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeee the flip flops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check it out: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/winners-for-buttons-ribbons-andor-bows.html

    You were a winner this week at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Please contact me (email on the site) so I can get you in touch with the sponsor to redeem your prize.

    Karen SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovin' sweetie!! It is good to be missed and even better to be back. Praying everything is ok with your eyes and takes your husbands advise, don't strain them!! Your card is adorable and I love your added doodle frame :)
    mwah!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones