Thursday, July 19, 2012

ALL Tied up in Grey

Hi Everyone.. Hope you had a wonderful week. I have been Glued to FB watching all the Fun and new products from CHA.. I get happy when I hear about it, just because the Winter show happens her in Cali, and I have been, once before, and last year I had such a GREAT Time getting to meat some really sweet and talented ladies and crafters. 
Today I wanted to show a very SEXY image from Saturated Canary. Love Krista soo; She has just "launched her images in Rubber at CHA with Little Darling Rubber Stamps
Say Hello to>>>>>>>>>>>>Grey Tie">>>>>>>> I told your she was "Sexy".. LOL
 I printed her her twice and colored her with two different hair colors. Black hair (her skin is just a shade darker) and the Red Head,.. She is just a shade lighter).
 I colored her Tie in Pink and her "undies" in a lighter shade of grey.. for her hair I used a lots of my gray and then highlighted with my black.
Here she is with a more Reddish brown hair. She was the first one I colored, so I went with the "Grey Tie" of course that very Popular Book "Fifty Shades of Grey".. and gave her red undies. 

 I made this card for another Resident's Birthday,It was for a "Gentleman" he turned 88 yrs old today, so I thought he would get a "kick out of it".. HE loved it.
DP is from MME's Miss Caroline "Dilly Dally. I colored her with my Prisma and OMS>. added a little sentiment with my label maker and two little buttons and I was done. I forgot to take a pick of the inside, but it was very simple, just a happy Birthday stamp and some more of the red checker paper. 

Hope you have a Great Friday, and a wonderful weekend.

Happy Crafting,


Challenes:
Divas by Design- Any Thing Goes 
Papertake Weekly- SomethingGirly

10 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love,love the digi. I love how you showcased it in two different shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous hun, no wonder he loved it!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Your coloring is just amazing! Thanks for playing along this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love her!! And She is PERFECTLY GREY!!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome colouring sweetie. Thank You so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharette your colouring is just amazing! Love seeing in her in both of the tones! I also have candy over on my blog if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You keep amazing me with your coloring. Sharette your colouring is just amazing! Love seeing in her in both of the tones! I love your work and want to be like you. If you're interested I have monthly challenges at www.memascrafts.blogspot.com and would love to see you enter your work.
    Hugsz
    Lesia or Mema

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulpous card Sharette! Your colouring is fantastic!

    Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This i superb. Love both colour combos and the design with the square and spotty papers look awsome. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones