Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sending You Happy Blessings!!

Hello All.. I wanted to share with you a Birthday card I made for a co-worker.. Her Birthday was a few days ago, But tomorrow will be the first day I have seen her since, so she will get it then.
 I used  my Big Time Anya from "The Greeting Farm- Anya Celebrates". She is so fun and gorgeous as she is delivering  her gift. She was stamped on PTI White Card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Prisma Pencils and OMS.. Her hair is basically the same color, so I know she will get a "kick out of it"!!
 I used more of my Hootenanny from My Mind's Eye. Ribbon is from Graphic 45.
Here is the inside of my card.. The Sentiment come with Anya.. Perfect for the Front or the inside.

Well that is it, for me.. I am off to do the dishes and hopefully watch a movie, before I go to bed, Since Tomorrow is a work day for me

Happy Scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. I found you!!! I was in your photo gallery of your projects and it "dawned" on me that you were coloring with pencils !!!!! I hope I get top meet you in person one day so I can give you a big hug! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. Claret

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones