Monday, December 17, 2012

12 Day of Christmas-Day 8 Whimsie Snowflake

I am back with Day 8 of my 12 day of Christmas series.. For today I a bringing you a sweet little Whimsie Snowflake.. I just love this little girl as an angle and her snowflake.. She is an image from Whimsie Doodle. They have the cutest images and an awesome page of "freebie's. I just did another project with images from Whimsie Doodles a few weeks ago. you can scroll through my blog and see the Treats I made.
Say hello to "Snowflake Lizzie".. I just love how she turned out.. She is a 'digi' so I printed her on my computer and printer and then colored her up with my Prisma and OMS.. My DP is Echo Park "Holly Jolly Christmas".. such cute designed paper in this paper pack!!.. Ribbon is from PTI 
Here is a close up of Lizzie.. I did not do such a good job cutting her out.. But it's ok.. I am dealing with a severe migraine and sinus headache right now.So I just wanted to get this posted and then I am going to go and lay down for a bit.

Here is the inside of my card.. I love this Christmas and I will be using it for more of my Christmas cards!!


Happy Scrapping,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones