Tuesday, July 2, 2013

School is out!!

Hello everyone, I am back with another card and challenge!! 

I had several cards made and submitted for publication, but because the Magazine was bench  I have a few more that are just sitting on my laptop waiting for me to share them with my crafting community.. So when I saw the newest challenge over at TGF Farm Fresh Friday.  The Theme is "School is Out!! So my card was already done and just perfect for the theme..  For my card I used "Sunday" from the Creeper Crew!!.. I just love this image, we really don't pay attention to alot of  boy stamps and image, but when you have one as cute as Creeper Sunday, you have to share him in a lot of your layout and projects.
He is colored with my Prisma and OMS!!.. DP is from MME " School Daze. great paper pack, I just used a few of the sheets and cut out  all the embellishments that you see on my layout.
Here is a close up of  "Sunday".. I hope you like my little card, and please head over to TGF page to see all the great stuff they have going on over there.. You all know that they were my first love in stamps and stamping, and even though it's been a long time since I have participated or even posted anything from them. 


Happy Scrapping,



2 comments:

  1. This "school" card totally rocks!!! I love it! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute, don't know where they get the creepy part from, lol...This card is so colorful and fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones