Monday, September 2, 2013

Birthday and Banners

Hello Everyone.. Wow September all ready, If you live in the stated like me today is "Labor Day" holiday, so my kids are enjoying a day off. which is kind of crazy as school just started 3 week ago and already they have had 2 days off!!. every where I look I see Halloween and Christmas decoration being pushed to the front of the stores.  I wanted to just drop in and share a birthday card that I made for a friend of mine a couple of months ago.

I started with Amelia from O&A Surprise from "The Greeting Farm".. I stamped her with memento Tuxedo black ink. I then colored her up with my Prisma colored pencils and OMS.  My DP is MME "Hootenanny" Card stock from PTI.  I added a banner with the word "4" spelled out. used my 'stampin up scallop punch and some glitter and bling to finish her off with. 

here is the inside of my card. I used a stamp sent from PTI. (love these stamps) and added  the sentiment.

Hope you like her..  Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week.

Challenges:
TGF- August Retro challenge
Challenge for Everybody- Any Thing Goes

Happy Scrapping,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones